Child Support Network
Support Laws
Support Calculator
CSN In The News
Client Comments
Sites Of Interest
Contact Us
Privacy Policy
Site Map

To calculate how much child support you are owed
click here
To find when your child support will end
click here
What is Child Support Network?
Child Support Network (CSN) is a specialized service company that locates missing parents and collects court ordered family support payments. Family support includes child support, spousal support, medical support, and educational support. We are the alternative to overburdened state child support agencies.

Our collection team is made up of seasoned, experienced collectors using state-of-the-art computer systems. Our approach is firm but professional and is based on years of proven results.

CSN is licensed and bonded. We are a member of the Single Parents Association and the American Collectors Association.

Can you collect my spousal support or alimony too?
Yes we can! CSN collects all types of court ordered family support, including spousal support and alimony.

How do I get started?
All you need to get started is a copy of your court order or divorce decree which orders that family support payments be made. Then complete the online information request by clicking here:
Apply Now!

As soon as we finish processing your information request we will send you an application package. You'll find our forms simple to use. If you need help, a customer service representative will be available to assist you.

How long does it take to collect?
Each case is different. Once we receive your completed application package we will begin our location and collection process immediately. CSN will give your case the individual attention necessary to collect the balance due in the shortest time possible.

How will I be charged for your services?
Under our no collection, no fee plan our fee is earned only from money actually collected for you, and our fee is a percentage of the money collected. We don't get paid until you do!

What if I don't have an address for the parent you're trying to collect from?
We can help even if you don't know the present location of the missing parent, since locating parents is our specialty.

CSN has a complete location department staffed by experienced professionals, including former sheriffs officers and licensed private investigators. Our operation utilizes state-of-the-art computer equipment and database software covering everything from property ownership to drivers licenses and civil court records.

Will I need an attorney?
You will not usually need an attorney.

We do have attorneys on staff to help with the legal questions that often arise in the collection process. In addition, we have one of the nations largest attorney networks to provide litigation support for clients who have legal requirements that go beyond regular collection efforts.

What if my children are over 18?
It depends on the wording of your court order and the statute of limitations in your state. Since a number of states have no time limit on the collection of child support, we will only be able to determine whether your order is presently enforceable after we have received and reviewed it.

Will information about me and my children be released to anyone else?
Personal information about you and your children is held in the strictest confidence.

How can I be sure the payments will keep coming?
Once we have established a payment plan, we will administer the plan to make certain that your payments keep coming. If the payments stop, we will locate the parent and once again start collection procedures.

How can I calculate the amount of child support that I should receive each month?
If you already have a court order for child support, the amount of support you are due is in the order. If you do not have a court order, or your circumstances have changed (or you are a non-custodial parent) and you need to calculate the amount of child support that you should get each month or pay each month, click on Child Support Estimator.

How do I contact my state office of Child Support Enforcement in my city?
To contact your state office of Child Support Enforcement, click on State Contact Information and then click on your state.

Where can I find my state's child support laws?
To find your state's child support laws, click on State Child Support Laws and look for child support or child support guidelines under your state's law.

Can you help if the non-paying parent is in jail?
Sorry, but there is nothing we can do to assist you if the non-custodial parent is in jail.

What can you do if the non-paying parent resides in a foreign country?
We can still help. We have clients in 14 foreign countries, many foreign countries have support enforcement treaties with the United States.

Can you help if we are currently receiving payments?
We can't help if you or your children are receiving regular payments from any source, including T.A.N.F. and social security.

Apply Now
Home | F.A.Q. | CSN In The News | Client Comments
Contact Us | Sites Of Interest | Privacy Policy | Site Map
Support Calculator | Support Laws
Date: 1/29/2022   Time: 8:05:41 AM  
   1995-2022 Child Support Network, Inc. (CSN)